After a car accident, most people’s first instinct is to call their vehicle insurer immediately. Right? But Wait. What if your insurance company rejects your claim? What if they send your car to the cheapest car repairer to save money? Will your vehicle be safe and retain its value? Vehicle Insurers go to great lengths to convince their customers that they care. Unfortunately, that may not be the case when it comes time to make a claim.
Several accident management solutions companies deal with your insurer on your behalf and ensure your car is repaired to the manufacturer’s original standard – not the insurer’s bottom line.
Standard car insurance company problems:
- Intimidation: Customers are frequently misled to confound them so that they don’t know – or use – their legal rights after making a claim.
- No choice: Most insurers will only cover repairs made by their approved smash repairs, leaving you with no choice about who fixes your car.
- Cut corners: Panel beaters are often forced into inflexible arrangements, making them cut corners to stay in business.
- Non-genuine parts: The insurer will often specify all the features and materials to be used- often non-genuine – and how much time the repairer spends on labour. This can undermine the safety and value of your car.
The accident replacement solutions companies are experienced in insurance law and can inform you about your consumer rights, so you don’t get ripped off. One phone call, and they will handle the entire claim – from the scene of the accident to the final repairs.
- Independent evaluation: Their field personnel are independent and non-affiliated with any automobile insurance company.
- Professional repair and restoration: They only employ original manufacturer’s parts and the most significant quality materials in their automobile repairs, also providing you with a decent Accident Replacement Car.
- Legal advice: They may assist you with legal counsel on a no-obligation basis if you are in need.
These accident management solutions companies can liaise with the insurance companies on your behalf, which will give you:
- Peace of Mind: Your automobile repair professional works for you, not the insurance company. This means that the work will be completed properly without any shortcuts.
- Quality work: They ensure that each vehicle that leaves their shop is in excellent condition. They maintain a network of trained technicians who follow your fleet’s manufacturer requirements.
- Personal Indemnity: Avoid liability by fulfilling your OH&S obligations correctly, be it a ready-made off-the-peg policy or a custom policy that meets your specific needs.
Insurance companies frequently bind smash repairers into onerous contracts that force them to cut corners to stay in operation, forcing them to use non-genuine parts and causing labour to be rushed. A reputable and trustworthy accident management solutions company can help you attain genuine service for what you have been making regular payments in the name of premiums.
When making a car accident claim, be sure to have an Accident Management Solutions company on your side. They’ll help you navigate the tricky waters of insurance law and get your car repaired properly – without any shortcuts. With their help, you can ensure that your vehicle will be safe and retain its value.